Thanks to your generous support the Lung Association has made great advances in the treatment and prevention of lung disease. We need your support to continue our fight and help the millions of Canadians who live with lung disease. The Lung Association takes its responsibility for donor dollars seriously and works to ensure every dollar is directed to priority areas that will have a real impact on the lung health of Canadians.
Your donations help to support:
- National lung health programs like BreathWorks, which offers advice and information for people with COPD
- World-class medical research to find cures and better treatments for people with lung disease
- High-quality information and educational materials for patients and their families
- Asthma Camps and programs for children with asthma
- Advocacy work ... we use our influence to encourage governments to put lung health on the political agenda and pass policies that will help to better treat and prevent lung disease