Vaping Products Information for Educators
Please help us inform youth about the risks of vaping.
As an educator, you can provide unbiased information to students and families about the potential risks of vaping. Below are resources primarily intended for those who work with youth, such as teachers, youth workers, and school counsellors and Student Well-being Team staff. They provide evidence-based information to help inform students of the known and unknown risks of vaping products.
How you can help:
- Know the facts about vaping
- Inform students of the known and unknown risks of vaping products
- Have open and honest conversations with your students about vaping
- Set a positive example by being vape/tobacco-free
Clearing the Cloud: A presentation intended for students in grades 5 to 7.
This kit includes:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Talking notes for the presenter
- Fill-in-the-blank activity
- BINGO game
- BINGO questions
Click on each to download.
Vaping and Youth: Get the Facts! A presentation intended for students in grades 7 to 12.
To download the PowerPoint presentation template, click here
PEI's Department of Education and Lifelong Learning
- Vaping Resource for Schools *click to download
PEI Lung Association
PETRA. Vaping - Know the Risks.
Health Canada - Consider the Consequences of Vaping:
- Online Activities
- Online Activity Sheet
- Posters and Tip Sheets
- Talking with teens about vaping: tip sheet
Canadian Lung Association
- Commercial - Flavoured Vapes Hook Kids