The PEI Lung Association has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. Our site, www.lung.ca, will never give out the information you give to us on our web forms, polls, surveys, donation or order forms. The PEI Lung Association [www.pei.lung.ca] will never sell the information you give us. Your privacy is our business.
Your information will be given to the respective mailing lists you subscribe to and we may use it to contact you with information about lung health and our association. You may discontinue any mailouts or your subscriptions to lists at anytime, by contacting the mailing list itself. If you have any trouble with unsubscribing from a particular list(s) you may contact us. It is our goal to provide you with the best free respiratory health information services on the Web.
Our Policy for Children
The PEI Lung Association will:
- NOT collect online contact information without prior parental consent or parental notification, which will include an opportunity for the parent to prevent use of the information and participation in the activity. Without prior parental consent, online information will only be used to respond directly to the child's request and will not be used for other purposes without prior parental consent.
- NOT collect personally identifiable offline contact information without prior parental consent.
- NOT distribute to third parties any personally identifiable information without prior parental consent.
- NOT give the ability to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information without prior parental consent.
- NOT entice by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge more information than is needed to participate in the activity.
Technical Details about Our Site that Pertain to Your Privacy
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:PEI Lung Association Phone: (902) 892-5957 or Toll Free: 1-888-566-LUNG (PEI Only)